Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Technique Tuesday - November Kit Journaling Cards

Hello!  I can't believe we are already working with the November Kit.  For today's Technique Tuesday I have some journaling card inspiration.   I had some blank journaling cards that I wanted to dress up before I used them in my Project Life Album.  I also wanted to use them on layouts I create with the kit.  So, for those of you that don't participate in Project Life,  you can use these for your layouts or cards!  My journaling cards are actually from Project Life but you can use any kind you have or that you cut out yourself. 
The kit Amy put together this month really has great colors and embellishments.  I used a little bit of everything  to decorate the cards.  The rub-ons, glitter words and alpha stickers, the mini frames, journaling spots and the fun rolling stamp that is in the November Kit Extras
This shows you some the ways I mixed up the embellishments.  I just had a lot of fun with it.  I even cut out pieces of the patterned paper. 
Not only did I create journaling cards, I also used a picture on one for inserting in my Project Life page.  I love that these are made up and ready to grab at any time.  Here are some details of the cards.  I used initials, dates, cut up the journaling spots that are in the kit and also layered the banners that are in the extras. (I did include some ephemera pieces that are not included in the kit.)
 
These are all the cards that I completed!  I think the November Kit had so many fun colors and patterns to work with. Now, I can't wait to add these to my projects!
If you make some cards, make sure you post them in the gallery so we can see what you create!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: