Thursday, October 31, 2013

Revealing November Creations

I couldn't wait to start creating with the November Kit from Birds of A Feather.  Here's my first layout that I created and I had so much fun.  I used some fun pictures of Kate being her entertaining self.  I don't usually go for glitter, but I am loving the glitter letters in the kit!  I also added one of the journaling cards I made for my November Technique.  (made putting this together so easy!)
Here is a close up of how I added the title to the card for a quick page embellishment.
Then of course I had to make a card.  Can't have enough cards made up to give to friends and family.  Not only do I love the glitter letters, I love the glitter words in the Kit Extras! I think they worked well together to make up the sentiment. 
If you grabbed your November Kit, I hope you are inspired to get it out and start scrapping!  Remember to share with us so we can see what you create with this great kit!!


 

No comments: