Thursday, October 17, 2013

OCTOBER CREATIONS

Time for my last reveal with the October Kit!  I did another layout and card.  Once again, I used flowers even though I normally don't. (Insert gasp here.) But I really thought the flower stickers in the extras were so pretty.  Love the colors.  So, I used them on a simple "Thank You" card.  I used some pop dots to give the card some dimension and the sentiment was done with the alpha stickers that are in the kit.  And my favorite wood grain paper was used for the background of the card.
For my layout, I kept it simple too.  Of course, I think I have a pretty simple style so I don't think it's too surprising.  I used a picture of our dog, the wonderful wood grain paper and some strips of the orange patterned paper.  I did some fussy cutting for the LOVE tag and added the stickers for the date and the journaling.  I thought the little orange button, which is also from the extras, looked cute as an embellishment.  Just like the "Thank You" card,  I used the alpha stickers from the kit.  And of course I couldn't leave out an initial! 
If you picked up one of the October Kits, make sure you share what you create over in the BOAF Gallery.  We would love to see them! 
 

No comments: