Friday, March 21, 2008

Oasis Blog Challenge


These are my answers to JoLynn's challenge over at Scrapbook Oasis!

*Where did you meet your husband? At a local bar! (yes, a bar!)
*What was the first thing you said to your husband? I don't remember. I think his friend started talking to me first. (Paul is very quiet!)
*Where was your first date? Dinner at a sports bar called ART and JAKES.
*Where was your first kiss? My apartment
*Where did you get married? The same church my parents were married in!
*How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 2 years
*Long or short engagement? average
*How old is he? He will be the big 40 in June!
*Who eats more? I eat more junk...but food wise, him.
*Who said I love you first? I think it was me
*Who is taller? Him, but not by much
*Who sings better? me, and that is not saying much!
*Who is smarter? Depends on what you are asking!
*Whose temper is worse? Mine. But because I show mine more!
*Who does the laundry? Me
*Who does the dishes? both (him more)
*Who pays the bills? Me
*Who mows the lawn? I have to bug him to do it but he does.
*Who cooks dinner? He does
*Who drives when you are together? Both, but because he drives a lot on his job he likes me to drive.
*Who is more stubborn? me
*Whose parents do you see the most? mine
*Who proposed? he did
*Who has more friends? I do
*Who has more siblings? we both have 2

Thanks for the challenge, Jo!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

that's a great pic! :)