Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22, 2008

Today was a pretty uneventful day. Did some last minute Easter basket shopping. The kids should be happy with what the Easter bunny brought them. Yesterday we dyed eggs at Grumpy and Grandma's house. Beth came over and so did Grandma and Theresa. The eggs turned out cute and I even got one that says I LOVE YOU MOM from Kate! OH!! I got to feel my little nephew kick for the the very first time too!! (Twice!) I was so excited. Every other time I have tried, he just doesn't cooperate. This time he obliged his dear aunt! Beth looks wonderful and her belly gets bigger every time I see her! Getting up early to go to Mom's church for Easter mass tomorrow, brunch with my family and then dinner with Paul's side. Busy day! Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

hope you had a wonderful easter, Janet! :)

Norma Kennedy said...

Hope your Easter was great !

Norma

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good Easter!
Glad you got to feel the baby move! I just can't seem to get my little guy to stop!!