Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ty's First Flag Football Game



Sunday was game day! Tyler's first ever Flag Football Game!!! They won the game 21 to 2!!! I don't know the first thing about football...ok, I know one thing, they score by making a touchdown! (Pretty good, huh?) So anyway, the game was so fun to watch! They are all so cute out there. (Oh wait, my husband said there is no CUTE in football!) So they were so cool! Tyler actually went 2 whole yards with the ball! Never thought I would ever get excited about 2 yards in football!
He was even picked to be one of the captains for the game. He got to pick heads or tails when they tossed the coin! (He picked heads) That is him in the #1 jersey in the picture. He's #1!!!!
This Sunday is his next game so I have to learn a little more before I go and watch! Don't want to seem like I am totally clueless!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

LOL, I don't know anything about football either, but I'm cheering for Ty!!! Love the slideshow Janet!