Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tyler is 8



I just can't believe that my son is 8 already. When the heck did he get this big? I I remember being pregnant, very pregnant, and calling my mom and crying. I was freaking out!!! Getting nervous and I asked her..."What am I going to do with a baby?" I'm sure you have all been there...doubting that you could actually be a good mother! And look at me now...still doubting it!!! LOL! But, I got him this far so I must be doing something right!
He is so excited about his birthday. Tomorrow is his party and we will have a house filled with family! I should be cleaning right now! But I had to post a Happy Birthday to my baby!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY...HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

TriciaNae said...

happy birthday to your "baby". my little brother is 10...and i can't believe it!!! i remember holding him in the hospital...and it seems like yesterday.