Saturday, August 14, 2010

Poor Blog

I just don't pay attention to the blog. The blog is ignored. Poor blog! But I am back...for now! Lots of summer things going on and we are loving it. Hot weather and the pool. That is our days until school starts in about 3 weeks. Can't believe that. Ty will start his first year in middle school. I'm sure Ty will do great on the first day. Me, on the other hand? Not so good. Kate is going into 3rd grade. Time is just flying. I've managed to do some scrapping for The Mosy Scrapper. Having fun over there. If you scrap, you really need to come and join our group. Here is one of my August projects using handmade embellishments from Christa's Etsy Shop!

Taking a ton of pictures and just enjoying the kids and the lazy days! Hope your summer is going great too.


2 comments:

Amooretto said...

Love how that butterfly looks on your awesome layout!

Enjoy the last weeks of summer. Mine go back tomorrow :( I wish we had longer before school starts. I guess things go by faster as they get older.

becca said...

love the bon jovi song, whole lot of leaving... hadnt heard that one before.

summer is a hard time to blog!! it means you are off having lots of fun and good times! :) Enjoy whats left of the summer.