Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creating with the October Kit

I really can't believe it's October already.  Where does the time go?  A new month means a new kit and Amy put together one with great fall colors.   Not only is it great for fall, I used the papers for a Halloween page.  I couldn't help it.  The green, orange and purple of the Bo Bunny papers just scream Halloween to me.   So I grabbed a picture from last year, cut some strips from the patterned papers and added some embellishments and a die cut title.
 
The circles are from the chipboard pieces included in the kit and I used one button from the kit extras.
I cut the title with my Cameo for and easy title.  The Prima alphas weren't the color I needed for this page, so I used a black ink dabber and painted them to match.  The quote bubble is also a die cut.

 
For my Thank You card I went with the Echo Park Papers.  The wood grain paper is my favorite so I made it the base.  I added stickers from the sticker sheet in the extras and cut out a butterfly from the Authentique page that Amy included with the kit.  I used some pop dots to make the butterfly stand out a little more.  This was a simple card and now I have a thank you card ready for when I need one! 
 
 
This kit went pretty fast, but there is still one left in the boutique.  If you grabbed one already I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Make sure to add it to our gallery.  Enjoy the October Kit!
 
 

No comments: