Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December 1st.

Where the heck did November go people?? I know I say it every year but it just seems to have blown by this year. Maybe it's because I'm 40 now and time is going faster. I have 6 months and I'll be 41...I like 40 better. lol.
I need to get going on my Christmas shopping. I have a few stocking stuffers for the kids and one present for Kate. But that is it.
I also need to start some calendars on Snapfish.com that I make for the grandparents. I am way behind on that too.

I did manage to fit some scrapping in for our sketch at Sketchy Thursdays. Check out the 12.01 sketch and my take on it. If you can squeeze in some scrap time between shopping I hope you will post a layout based on the sketch. you know there is always a great prize involved!



You have until next week Wednesday to post your creation!! Hope to see your link there! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a fun layout! Love the stamped circles! I just read on someones blog they have presents wrapped under the tree already! :-0

Izzy Anderson said...

Love this so much. Did you use paint to make the circles? I tried that once using paint and an empty toilet roll. Bout I really needed smaller circles. Great interpretation of the sketch.

Heather Landry said...

I didn't know your daughter rides. Both of mine do but they do therapeutic riding instead of jumping things! LOL I love the photos you got. You can absolutely tell how proud she is!