Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The December kit is on sale now at The Mosy Scrapper. The kits Ralphie and Crystal are so cute! Christa really put together some great Christmas kits. I did a few pages with the Crystal kit. I really have a hard time with Christmas layouts for some reason but I managed to get one out.

I also did a layout with the kit that wasn't Christmas themed. I used some pictures of Kate making picture taking more difficult than it needs to be!

Loved working with this kit. Go check it out and grab one for your Christmas pages.

1 comment:

lori said...

i so love these 2 layouts, who am i kidding?? i LOVE all of your layouts with that great style and 'oh so janet, look'. sounds like you had a busy day today with the bake sale at school. hope all is well with you. {hugs}!!!