Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grey's is Back and I haven't scrapped...

So, is everyone else excited that Grey's Anatomy is back on?? My sister and I were so excited since we call each other on the commercials. (Have to discuss what's going on since we can't watch it together!) I thought it was a good episode even with the "bear guy's" intestines hanging out. Next week's episode looks like a great one too. I've been excited about tv but can't seem to scrap. My creative juices seem to be gone and I haven't had a lot of time to scrap. I have a few guest DT assignments to finish up so tomorrow I will be working on that. I got the Guest Design Team spot at Moments to Remember!! I was so excited and flattered that they picked me! Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: