Sunday, February 3, 2008

SuperBowl Sunday

I'm not a big football fan but we had a little get together at the house. My parents, in-laws and my sister came over for some food and the game. We had a good time even though I ate too much. Paul made some really good potato soup. He is a good cook...one of the things I love about him because I don't like to cook! My sister is going into her 5th month of pregancy and has a little pregnancy belly! You can really tell she is pregant now! I had to do my monthly picture of her from the side to show how big she is getting. Can you tell we weren't watching to much of the game? Tyler loved watching it. He picked the Giants to win so he was THRILLED at the end of the game! My dad even won $75 on squares. Did you see the commercial for Bud Light with Will Ferrill? IT WAS HILARIOUS! The best one they had! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Robs said...

Cant WAIT to see that Wil Ferrell movie!!!!!!!!!!